PureHerbalCure.com collects and uses your personal information to create a great shopping experience for you. It is thus our responsibility to let you know how we collect your personal information, use it and protect it. We will let you know of the personal information that we collect, how we intend to use it and why we collect it.
- We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of our customers personal information and its transmission through the website. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your confidential information.
Your personal information
- When you register on our website, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For payments, we also request credit card or other payment account information which are maintained in encrypted form on secure servers owned by PayPal. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, most website features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case our website may not be able to provide those services to you.
Server logs and IP address information
- When you access our website, services or newsletters, our web and email servers automatically record your information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- When you send email or other communications to our website, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. Your email address is used to send out emails related to your order information, shipment details and other order related communications. If you have signed up for our newsletter, then you will additionally receive weekly emails keeping you updated with latest products and offers. You may at anytime unsubscribe from our weekly newsletter email list.
- We may may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, provide best seller product information, customized content and a better product display experience. We use Google Analytics extensively for this purpose.
- » Providing our services, including the display of customized content;
- » Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- » Ensuring the technical functioning of our websites;
- » Protecting the rights or property of our website, our owners, our management, our users; and
- » Developing new products and services
Choices for personal information
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access too or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Updating your personal information
- When you use our website, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical.
- When we receive a formal written complaint, it is our policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between us and an individual.
Effective Date: 23rd October '2014